Saturday, October 11, 2008

Heart to Heart.

Today I am 20 yrs old bold girl who is prepared for every single hurdle coming in way of life. And that’s certainly because of my MOM.

My “MOM” Dr. Sheetal Ashok Pawade.
She is an elegant, smart, intelligent and bold lady. The one thing for which I really look upon my MOM is the way she works. Surprisingly I always see her doing the best. Today when I step into this unknown world, I like to thank my MOM from the core of my heart for bringing me here in Pune for studies and other activities. I am staying here with my MOM from last 13 yrs when my dad, a government officer, was working in Vidharbha. As I was small I couldn’t understand the pains and troubles she must have gone through when she took care of me all alone. Dad came to meet us only in 4-5 months, sometimes more than that. But now being a grown up girl, when I walk in this still orthodox society, I salute my mom for her courage and boldness. I can't tell one incident about my MOM because sh has given all her life to me. I know my words like thanks and salute can’t ever fulfill the sacrifice she made for me but still
Mom I love …I love from the core of my heart. You are great ….simply the best mom in the World.

No one is,
No one has been,
No one would be,As great as my MA …!

No comments: