Monday, October 6, 2008

MY ASPRITION


Some say,
"Never see dreams they never ought to get fulfilled"
but I say,
"Success lies beneath your dreams".
The same dream, that I saw when I was in school was about dance.
I call dance my LIFE, as I understood it's worth later these days. I have been learning classical Bharatnatyam dance for the last 13 yrs and still my heart says 'Dil mange more'.
I will dance
till my dreams come true,
I will dance
till I succeed in it,
I will dance
till I become a great dancer,
I will dance
till I give knowledge to others,
I will dance
till I die, till I die!


I myself cannot believe that I have written this poem to say it in my speech during my first stage performance called 'Arangetram' when I was just 11yrs old. My dreams r actually coming true and I will definitely wok hard to fulfill it. There are many people from whom I have learnt but my idol is my MOM. She always says,
"People may doubt what you say, but they will always believe what you do"……… 'Catch all the dreams if you can'.

No comments: