Thursday, September 24, 2009

Incident to Remember for life-long !!!

Today, I would like to tell about a shocking incident which took place with me on one of the busiest road in the city. Senapati Bapat road, near Pyramids. As me and my mom were at the signal we suddenly realized that our car had broken down. After trying for about 2-3 mins it didn’t restart and I got down of my car to wave the traffic behind to pass by from the other side. Till then I could only see people either starring at us from a distance or yelling as they passed by us. One person even said “Don’t know why these women’s drive when they cant take the crises” as he passed by me. Those weird expressions and sentences made me understand that no one was gonna help us. As I started pushing the car to the other end, two hands of an unexpected unknown Uncle of my dad’s age started pushing the car with me when two glittering eyes of 20-30 youngsters just watched us. He not only helped us to take it to the other side of the road but also till our society as we lived near by. He had come after parking his own car to the other end. I do feel there are some good people like that uncle in this world but very few. All happened at around 8pm when our city roads are packed with it’s over increasing population with no mankind.
This is the day when I saw the bar of falling mankind when one out 100 people around came to help us. I don’t know his name but uncle if you are reading this article I really like to convey my regards and hearted THANKS to you. He is proved to be a true hero in my life, a TRUE human being.

No comments: